Thursday, October 10, 2013

Children's Cooking Contest

I know that I have indeed taken a break from blogging about being a widow. And today, I am going to take a huge detour:

I have two wonderful kids. They have been through so much more in their short little lives than most people will have to endure in an entire lifetime. Just like they gave me a second chance at life, I have given them a chance to change their futures. They are awesome kids, and I want to show them that even though life can truly suck at times, there really are so many beautiful things that happen to make life worth living. Over the weekend, both of my children were entered into a cooking contest. I would welcome anyone to click on the links and vote for them. You can vote on each video once per 24 hour period. 



Thanks for any help that you can provide.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids did a great job and both recipes sound delicious! I voted and will try to get back on and vote again! Good Luck Lexy and Zach!

    ReplyDelete