Saturday, June 16, 2012

Moving Forward, Again

It's 2:30am and I can't sleep because I'm replaying my day over and over again. There comes a time in your life where you have to break down the barriers and say that you are not going to let anything stop you from moving forward. I am at that point today. I woke up this morning just like every other morning expecting nothing special. But, things have been strained the past couple of days, and I completely let them get the best of me. Well, something remarkable happened this evening and I had an epiphany. I am more determined to reach my goals. I got an inspiring email that had me sitting up and remembering what my goals in life are and that I'm not going to let anything stand in my way. So, I am getting back on track and I am more determined to see it happen!!

1 comment: