Saturday, July 2, 2011

Great Feeling

I woke up the day after my 41st birthday feeling like a new woman. I don't know if it was finally going back to my old therapist, the new things, or all the wonderful people in my life. But, I feel great. I finally didn't feel like a fat blob. I was finally able to look into the mirror and not see a fat girl looking back at me!! For the first time in my life, I might add!!! Yes, I've been thin before, but I've always seen a fat girl. But not that morning. And, I had no tears (well, maybe a few sobs). I'm finally back to where I should be, ok almost back to where I should be I'm making progress to get there. I've got my plans back on track and my life is getting back in order. I took a short detour for a couple of weeks, but I look great and I feel great. I couldn't ask for anything more. Well, having Chris back would be the ultimate, but I know that isn't possible so this is the next best thing.

2 comments:

  1. Brava!
    The ups and downs of grief are hard....
    So happy things are working out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! It gives me hope!

    ReplyDelete