Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

Well, I'm officially over the hill now. I've crossed that threshold and Chris still isn't here to celebrate with me. Hopefully, my tears will go away tomorrow. I know that they will be here to stay today because I still miss him. I miss everything about him, even his stupid smoking. If I could have him back, I would even let him smoke in the house! But, I know the reality is that he's never coming home. So, I'm going to let the tears flow today because "it's my party and I'll cry if I want to." If I could, I would just stay in bed all day, but I scheduled two doctor's appointments for myself to keep me busy and distracted. Hopefully, I'll keep the tears away while I'm out, but who cares while I'm at work? And as Chris used to always say "F**k it, tomorrow is another day." I'll let the tears flow today and worry about tomorrow when it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment