Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Friday

I start my classes on Friday, 9 - 5. Fridays are going to be very long days. But, well worth it. I'm so anxious I can hardly contain myself. I'm scared too. I'm scared because I'm officially taking the first step to starting my new life without Chris.

I need to breathe.

I had to call my dad and tell him personally what I'm doing, rather than have him hear it from my mom. Not that it's a bad thing, I just think that good news should be delivered directly. And he tried to calm me down and tell me that I'm going to be good at this. I hope so, I'm going to be taking on a huge responsibility.

It's so wierd to be doing this without Chris. Not so much my plans, but the whole "living" thing. If you would have asked me exactly 14 months ago, I wouldn't have thought that this is where I'd be. I'm filled with so many emotions: happy, excited, sad, petrified, anxious, and just about everything in between. But, when I put my head to rest on my pillow at night, I know that in my heart I am doing the right thing. I just hope that everything works out. I've been doing a lot of praying these days. I just hope that this time, my prayers get answered.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I started back to school in January and it was very difficult and weird at first, but it has been the best thing for me and my attitude towards life. I hope that your class does for you what mine have done for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! May classes bring joy and new friendships into your life as well as learning. Hugs. You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete