Sunday, January 30, 2011

It Works

I guess that you can talk yourself into a having a positive outlook. I've been trying to give myself a better outlook and make plans for the future. It actually worked. I made a huge step for planning my future, I'm scared. I don't know if I can live happily without Chris. But, I know that he is happy for me right now and that brings a smile to my face. I know that something is missing from my life. I also know that I will never be able to get the someone that is missing back; he will be gone, but never forgotten and certainly not replaceable. Chris will forever hold a very special place in my heart. I will never stop loving him. I know that he wants me to live my life and that he wants me to continue the plans that we made and didn't get a chance to fulfill. So, here's to giving myself a better outlook. Tears are allowed, just as long as they aren't debilitating me. I will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment