Monday, October 18, 2010

Why?

I find myself asking the question of why more often these days.  I ask God every night Why?  I ask Chris every day Why?  I want to know why this happened.  But, then again, if I knew why it wouldn't change anything.  It wouldn't magically transport me back to that fateful day.  Chris wouldn't suddenly appear and say that he's back.  But, I still want to know why this happened.  If it wasn't at the hands of another human, I might just say that it was his time.  But, it wasn't.  An actual living breathing so-called human intentionally did this, and all I am left with are questions.  What could one individual do to another that would be so bad as to inflict this kind of pain?  I doubt that I will ever have the answer.  But, I will not stop asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment