Monday, October 25, 2010

Walking alone

I feel as if I'm making this lonely widow's walk alone. Nobody near me understands the pain that I am in. Nobody understands the ups and the downs. Nobody understands that this is not something that you "just get over".  Unfortunately the only ones that do understand are the ones who are walking the widow walk too. Yet it seems that right now those on this walk as well are actually doing well right now. I don't want to call them to say help me, because I don't want to bring them down.  So, for now, I am walking alone and I'm lost.  I don't know where I'm at and I don't know where I'm going.

1 comment:

  1. I know it isn't much help, but all I can say is, I get it. And I suspect that even though it might seem sometimes that other people are doing better (it seems like it to me, too), I'll bet we all have these horrible ups and downs to get through. So no matter how bad it gets, please do remember - some of us out here do get it, and we care.

    ReplyDelete