Monday, October 11, 2010

Positive Thinking

It seems like everyone I know right now is thinking positively.  Whether it be daily affirmations or just an optimistic saying.  So, it's prompted me to give it a try as well and maybe it will brighten my mood.

  • I am be a better person because Chris was in my life.
  • I love better because I know what true love is.
  • I have become a stronger person because of what I have had to endure.
  • I feel such sorrow because I continue to love Chris with all my heart.
  • I smile and laugh because he loved to see me happy.
  • I honor his memory because every day I live for us both.
  • I cherish life because I know how quickly it can be taken away.
  • I should let go of the anger and bitterness because that is the woman that Chris fell in love with.
  • I can take better care of myself because that is the woman that Chris wanted me to be.
  • I continue to live because that is what Chris will want.
  • I will always love and honor Chris because he will always be a part of my heart.

Maybe if I say this daily, I will begin to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment