Thursday, October 7, 2010

A bleak day

I really don't have much to say today.  It's been a very bleak day.  Yet, the sun continued to shine outside, the temperature was perfect, and it seemed everything outside my little world was perfect.  So, I closed my blinds and just zoned out on the couch because my mood was so very dark today.  I want this day to be over.  I want this pain to be over.  I somehow think that if I fall asleep, the pain will go away.  But, I know in my heart that when I wake in the morning, the pain will still be here.  All that I can hope for is that it isn't as intense as it has been the last 18 hours.

I'm trying to move forward, but it's the little things that hit you and knock you off your feet, unable to move and function.  Yet, I continue to try, but every step of the way I continue to ask myself "what for?"

No comments:

Post a Comment