Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Who?

Who do I call when I'm desperate?  Who do I choose to "bother" with my problems when I feel like I can't take it anymore?  There have been so many times that I've needed someone to talk to, but I won't pick up the phone and call because I don't want to bother them.  Besides, if I hear that I need to get over it or move on one more time, I'm really going to lose it!!!!  I just can't take this anymore.  I'm not strong, I don't have it in me to get through this.  The absolute one person in the world that I want to share my life with is gone and all I can think about anymore is joining him. 

I'm tired.  I'm back to the insomnia.  I'm sickened by this world.  I just don't want to be in it anymore.  There is just too much negativity and ugliness in this world for me to bear.  I can't do this anymore, nor do I want to do it anymore.  How can I stand alone in this cruel world anymore?  I want the closeness that I shared with Chris again, but I only want it with Chris.  So, who really cares anyway?

1 comment:

  1. We all care. It's in moments like these that we find out who our true friends are. They will never be bothered by making sure you express what you need to express.

    ReplyDelete