Friday, September 3, 2010

Everyday

Everyday, I cry.
Everyday, I wish that this was just a dream.
Everyday, I ask God why.
Everyday, I miss him.
Everyday, I long to feel his touch.
Everyday, I need to feel his lips gently touching mine.
Everyday, I yearn to hear him whisper in my ear "I love you."
Everyday, I want him to hold me.
Everyday, I check his side of the bed only to find that he wasn't there.
Everyday, I wish that we could have our coffee together again.
Everyday, I tell the world to stop spinning.
Everyday, I yell that this is not real.
Everyday, I feel more despondent.
Everyday, I try to find a reason to live.
Everyday, I want my heart to stop beating.
Everyday, I think he's going to come home.
Everyday, I wonder why this happened to such a beautiful person.
Everyday, I can't sleep.
Everyday, I live in fear.
Everyday, is another day without him.
Everyday, I try to cope.
Everyday, brings another challenge.
Everyday, the hole in my heart becomes bigger.
Everyday, I try to convince the world that this didn't happen.
Everyday, I miss him even more than the day before.

1 comment: