Friday, September 17, 2010

Am I Asking For Too Much?

Of course all I really want is to have Chris back beside me.  I really am attempting to grasp the reality that my wish will never come true, no matter how many birthday candles I blow out or stars that I wish upon.  So, if I can't have that can I at least have one day, ONE DAY, where I don't cry when I remember a good memory.  One day where I don't want to sleep the day away.  One day where I can sleep more than 2 hours uninterrupted.  One day where I don't feel sluggish when I wake up.  One day where I feel motivated enough to go to the gym.  Or even one day where I don't eat my emotions away.  Sure, I've had one of those days, but can't I have two of those days in one?   I'm so tired, AGAIN. 

I know that what I want, I will never have again.  But, is it too much to ask for just one day of peace? 

1 comment:

  1. As usual, Ann, you took the words right out of my mouth.

    ReplyDelete