Friday, August 27, 2010

I smiled

I actually had a good moment where I smiled when I thought of Chris.  A random song came on my iPod, and I couldn't help but smile.  Of course, it reminded me of Chris.  I first heard this song at work, and I just knew that Chris would love it.  And sure enough, he did.  He loved this video.  In particular, the part after he crashes the car and puts on his broken sunglasses.  Oh, and also where officer "Larry Wilcox" aka officer Jon Baker from CHiPs arrests him (a fact that I missed).  He downloaded it right away; he smiled and sang it loudly every time that he heard it. I'm smiling right now as I remember and write this down.  God, I miss him.  I would give anything in this world just to see him smile and sing this song again!

No comments:

Post a Comment