Thursday, July 15, 2010

Alone

Do you ever feel like you are the only fish swimming in a giant aquarium? That's how I feel. I turned 40 this year. What should have been a fun happy day was just a normal day. I had a great dinner with friends and most of my fb friends acknowledged my birthday. But, those in my real life kind of blew it off, only a couple exceptions that seemed to cate. Even my nephews didn't call me. The only "presents" I got was a dozen roses that are now dead and a Starbucks card which should be no surprise that it is used up! Well, at least I know who really cares about me. I'm having "one of those nights" and feel so alone. I miss Chris, but then again if he were here, I wouldn't need consoling. So, I'm going to put on my big girl pants and just learn to enjoy being alone. I'm going to just fall off the map for awhile and explore this big lonely aquarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment