Friday, June 11, 2010

Letter to Chris

Kochanie,

I want you to know that I love you so very much, I will never stop loving you. And, I miss you. The pain that I feel is more than I have felt ever before in my life. But, that makes sense because the joy that you brought to me was more joy than ever before in my life. You were and always will be my one and only Kochanie. I knew from the moment that we met that you were someone special. I had never before felt so much love in my life. Truth be told, I didn't even know what it felt like to love someone before I met you. You quickly became my entire world.

I remember the day that you proposed to me like it was yesterday. Every time that I think of that morning, I smile bigger than I had in six months. I like to think of you that way. You were so happy and it was so spontaneous. It reminds me of when Tom Cruise was jumping on Oprahs couch. I smile when I think of how quickly the idea came to you and how you jumped out of bed. How could I say no? Even as I write this, I'm smiling. God, I fell in love with you all over again that day. We didn't know each other for very long, but what I knew that morning was that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I never thought that I would only get a few short years with you. Please know that those years with you were the best of my life. I was happier with you than I had been in my entire life. You were the one and only person that I searched my entire life for. Oh and how my friends were envious. You were truly the most handsome man that I had ever met. And the fact that you wanted me just floored me. I still can't believe it. You were a wonderful man, with a beautiful soul, and the most amazing person I've ever known.

I know that you were no longer in your body, I know the moment that you left it. I know that your spirit lives on. I know that you are still here with me, even though your body isn't. Yet, the house feels empty now that your body is not here. I'm sorry that I had to walk away. I know that it was no longer you, but I couldn't bear watching it. I don't want to believe that you are gone. I love you more than words can express. I want nothing more than to be with you. I will not say goodbye, because we will meet again some day. So, until then: dobranoc, kochanie. Kocham ciÄ™ bardzo kochanie, zawsze i na zawsze.

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment